Monday, October 22, 2012

The Nose Incident

Tonight I had one of those "I can't believe things like this really happen!" mom moments. Rowan picked up a little berry from a bush in front of Miss Belle's house. She was still holding it when I put her in the van. I said, "Don't put that in your mouth." I walked around the vehicle to put Aidan in on his side. I get in the car, and Rowan starts whining and says "nose."
Spinning around in my seat, I notice no little fingers holding a little berry.
"Rowan, did you put that berry in your nose?!" Yes, she says.
Unbelievable.
After a failed attempt to pull it out with Miss Belle's tweezers, we head to the Walk-in Clinic. While sitting in the waiting room, she blows it out of her nose! Crisis averted. No doctor required.
Here is the evidence:

No comments:

Post a Comment